Beauty Combos that will Help You Achieve that Glowing “Glass” Skin for Under P999!
Unnies and Noonas are going crazy and jumped-up with their oh-so-poreless skin!
Korean Skin is the new global trend in beauty and it swiftly became the standard when it comes to skin care worldwide. So, here are our tips on getting that Korean glow (without hurting your pockets, of course!).
Best of all, each beauty item cost less than P999!
STEP 1: Cleansing (Oil –based + Water-based)
- Wash your face with water in the morning not with cleanser. This will keep your face hydrated.
- For the evening, do the double-cleansing method. Choose an oil-based cleanser to remove make-up and skin impurities. Follow this up with a water-based cleanser to gently remove the oil residue and water-based impurities from the day.
STEP 2: Exfoliate + Wash off
- Twice a week use a gentle enzyme or bead-based exfoliator to remove the dead skin cells that can make the complexion appear lack-lustre whilst blocking pores and preventing key product ingredient absorption.
STEP 3: Toner + Face Lotion
- In the same morning manner, next apply a toner to balance the skin’s pH levels. Toner is a very important part of the skin care routine.
STEP 4: Serum/ Ampoule + Facial Oil
- Serum and ampoule are used to extensively boost your skin with its concentrated formula. Facial oils help skin extensively absorb and supercharge the skin.
STEP 5: Soothing + Mask
- Serum and ampoules might be a little expensive so as an alternative, you can use aloe soothing gels to get that relaxed, moist and shining skin.
- After this, invest on a good sheet mask. The sheet mask is a Korean beauty favorite – a cloth saturated with skin loving ingredients! Perfect for all skin types, everyone can benefit from these masks which deliver a deeply hydrating and anti-ageing treatment.
STEP 6: Eye Cream
- Apply eye cream to protect and hydrate the delicate eye area.
Bulgarian Rose Series | Q10 Eye Cream, PHP895
STEP 7: Moisturizer + SPF
- Never go out without sunscreen! This is a must and a finishing touch to your morning skin care routine.
- For the evening, stay hydrated while sleeping with your night moisturizer.
Caring for your skin is an investment, agree?
So make your investment a worth-it experience.
Have a good (skin) day ahead! 안녕
Visit www.adobomall.com for more skin care products and K-beauty tips.